Social Floats Support Team
Steps to Register:
- Click “list your boat” in the upper right corner
- Register: username, email, phone, and password and click Sign up.
- Create your listing Listing. After filling each step out, click proceed to next step, or save to proceed. (You should automatically be directed to the general description page, but if not click “create listing” in your account
- Fill out the description, title and featured image (Please do not include contact details here (phone, email, etc)
- Fill out boat type. For the banner type just leave it as featured
- Add as many photos as you would like of your boat
- Optional steps: video, (you can skip this)
- Add your price per hour or full day (optional):
- Select the listing categories that apply
- Add your pickup location:
- Add your contact details. Once a booking is made, this will be shared with the customer and you will receive the customer contact details too:
- Social Networks (optional – you can skip this) – Save/proceed and done!
Other options to manage on your account:
- Once listing is complete, you can login to your account and:
- Edit your profile pic and contact details:
- View your listings,
- Manage your calendar (add unavailable days) and add different weekend price, if wanted than weekdays: (we suggest not to use this feature currently) to edit weekend pricing you can do it here, to edit weekday pricing click edit listing, edit pricing.
- My bookings: View past or upcoming bookings:
- You can click an invoice to view booking details:
- View your inbox (you will receive an email when inquiries come in with a link to click and respond)
- Respond to client inquiries: (Please don’t share contact details such as email or phone numbers as they will automatically be shared after the booking is confirmed).
- Once you have answered the customers inquiries, they can click make a reservation and pay right on the site and you will be notified once the booking is made
- You can refer the customer to the following link if they have questions on how to book a reservation: https://socialfloats.com/about-us/
Have a boat and want to make extra income with it for boat monthly payments, maintenance, storage, insurance, and docking slip fees? Boats are expensive and you may as well let it make you money when you’re not using it. Earn up to $1000+ per day on days you don’t need it so others can help you pay these costs.
How it works: You can set your own hourly or daily pricing or look to our agents to make you a recommendation. Social Floats can help you rent out your boat to others and earn some cash! We may be able to help provide boat drivers so you know your boat is in good hands, or you can drive for your customers. Think of Airbnb, but for daily boat rentals and guided tours.
It’s super easy: We make this as turnkey as possible for you. All you have to do is list your boat with a description and some pictures, capacity, price and a few other details and we’ll help advertise it so you get more bookings. We take care of advertising, logistics, payments and more so you just list and get paid!
Protect my boat: We have sample rental agreements, and customers can book and pay right on our site. We can also help hold the renter’s credit card as a damage deposit.
- Go to https://socialfloats.com/create/?type=boat
- (from home page click list my boat in the upper right corner if this link doesn’t work)
- Register your username, email and password
- List your title, description, images, price (hourly or daily) contact details and location and you’re all set!
- When someone requests to book your boat or makes a booking, you will be notified to confirm. Once the booking is complete you get paid via Paypal!